Monday, February 18, 2008

Random Again!

I've been bored. Has it not been for Ee Ying, I don't think I'll be posting here.

I know that Penny and OBLE has gone to Australia and Desmond is on his flight to Australia tonight. Some have already started their classes in Monash and some are still having their holidays; waiting until June. I will be starting next Monday- orientation week...

Lately, I have been as usual, watching loads of Korean Dramas and downloading songs. Other than that, I am finding ways to burn time. But I know that as I enter IMU, I won't have that much 'life' in me. So, I'd be a zombie then.

I'm excited, nervous and feeling random. It is the feeling of entering Form 1 or Std 1 where you don't know a lot of people. The beginning of new friendships, new memories and new experience. Will we still remember our friends in secondary or pre-u? That's hard to say... Maybe, maybe not.

As you guys may notice, this blog is nearly dead.

Oh well, until next time then.

4 comments:

Alice See S.Y said...

i dont think we will forget the memories while moving on.

i'm pretty sure our friendship will be just the same no matter how many years later...

by the way..it was a very significant year we had. can never get it out my head.

=)

Anonymous said...

lol why is my name in block letters? o.O

Esther said...

well, i thought if it's like an acronym, it should be in block... *grins* that's just my thought lah... as for the english name, i've only two suggestions.... 'Jimmy' and 'Ryan'.... hehehe.... XD

Anonymous said...

haha. thanks for the suggestions. lemme wait for more suggestions