Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm coming KL!!!

Well, I'm thinking of it.

The MAIN reason for coming to kl is to visit u guys! :) Yes, you heard me right. It's not so much for shopping or anything, but to see u all mah.

SO,

I was wondering who will be around.

I'm thinking of :

14-20 Jan 2009.

or

4-10 Feb 2009.

Those dates are before and after the cny week. Yes, yes I know 2009 is a LONG way away. BUT, flights around the cny period would be expensive. So i need to book early mah. Also, I need to plan and book my flight back to Perth.

I just need info on roughly when does ur semester start for 2009 and if u're likely to be around on those dates or not.

*grin*

Do reply asap. Hehe.

:)



*you have been informed by the loan shark*
wakakaka.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll be free anytime.. lol..
eujin too.. rite eujin??

Anonymous said...

haha.. yea.. anytime.. =)

Anonymous said...

i'm going back on the 19th Jan though. and back on the 6th or 7th Feb i forgot.

Anonymous said...

haiz..not gonna be ard..