Sunday, June 1, 2008

short update

How are you guys doing?

In IMU, it's pretty stressful. I don't know how the others are coping with their work. Summative is around the corner... on the 20th of June and then, there'll be 3 weeks of holidays! Yay! I can't wait for that time. Even so, we have to do a project known as COP (Community Oriented Project).

The Sem 2 seniors just got their end of semester (EOS) exam results a couple of days ago and woah, there has been a lot of drama going on. I heard 60 people failed. 2 people got A- while the others passed. While Sem 3s and Sem 5s are studying their a** off for the EOS, we Sem 1s are studying our a** off for Summative... Perhaps it is because it will be the first paper that we are sitting for...

I can't wait to see Thamo, Yi Siang and Chiew Ying in IMU...

I hope you guys are doing fine, those overseas and those who are still in Malaysia.

No comments: