Monday, December 8, 2008

I miss G3 too!

k la, since u all talk about ur year, i also say la..
my time in Perth has been pretty good actually. i had no problems at all with housemates! HAHA! i think some of u remember how one particular housemate of mine is like right? :p anyway, was staying with an uncle and his family and had one of my cousins sharing room with me. that's why i didnt have any problem laa.

hmm, if u were to ask me what i like about perth, i would say..
1. public toilets there are so clean!!
2. efficient public transportation. lotsa convenience too...
3. the pay. the lowest is about AUD$10 per hour, as compared to RM2 or RM3 in Malaysia? because of that, i can save to buy camera and other gadgets also la.
[Penny, I cant wait for our shoot!!! :D ]


As for my course.. i've pretty much have about the same complains as oble. almost everything that i've learnt in astronomy is more or less down the drain oredi lar. same goes to a few other units. hah.


niways, i'm in kk now. surprisingly, i found myself not used to the humidity in msia. need to take about 2 showers per day... but everything else is good. loving the food and loving the company. :) come visit kk! i bring u around to eat. hehehe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reply to your comment on alice's post:
oh yea.. how's your timetable like? wonder if we'll have some tutes in the same class.
but gathering in malaysia with g3-ians is different ma.. won't get bored of it for sure :D