Wednesday, December 3, 2008

me me me my turn~~

Semester's over! Or should i say, the year is over! (?)

And it has been a year that i haven't seen you guys too. Sadly I won't be seeing any of you until late January next year. (Actually, my first week in Malaysia is kind of booked up by my coursemates and my high school friends.. @@)

So, I'll be in Malaysia from January 19th to February 6th. Yes it's only 3 weeks and I damn well regret it now for not making my stay longer. :( At first, I planned to get a job at the end of semester 2 that will last me till January and that explains my return in mid January. But after seeing almost all of my friends going back by early December, I feel so depressed and regretting my initial plan. How I miss Malaysian food, and friends back there. :(

Back to talk about the year.. I would say it has been a nice year, adapting the life here, meeting people, especially quite a fair number of people at least 5 years my senior cuz they're my sister's circle of friends. Coursemates are awesome. We even planned tour to a few places in Malaysia together during January.

I actually haven't got much to complain about the course I think, except for a couple of subjects that I think are quite a waste of time and learned nothing much out of them. The other subjects are, well, okay. And I discovered that I made the right choice for not picking electrical engineering or civil engineering cuz I suck totally at Electrical Systems subject and the Statics Mechanics part of the Mechanics subject. :D

Well well, I guess that's all that I wanna say for this time. Tata

No comments: