Thursday, January 31, 2008

Greetings from Penny...

Hey EVERYONE(referring to G3ians)

It has been months since we last saw each other and I'm missing everyone a whole lot! I wish we could all meet up again and spend some quality time together.

Remeber this?

I think its funny how at the beginning of SAM ,majority of us were still very much in the infancy of our career in education. We weren't even sure of what to pursue! I'm just so glad that everyone's moving forward! We've all decided on what we actually want! We've got future doctors, businesswomen and etcetera! *sniffles* I'm so PROUD of everyone.

YAY!! Like my writing?






Lets just try our best to keep in touch with this crazy blog and hopefully *crosses fingers* we'll bump into each other again in the future!





TEEHEE... Now I'll continue my cerita with a little update on myself. I'll be flying off to Sydney on the 17th of February. I'll be taking up this 'sort of' double-degree. Bachelor of Health Science/ Clinical Vision Science at Uni of Sydney. So, if anyone's going to Sydney as well, do give me a call... I'll be stranded in that foreign land on my own. *sobs*





Here's a recent photo of me in China... Hope everyone's doing fine!!!

No comments: