Saturday, January 26, 2008

Leaving Malaysia in a week...

Hmm first blog post of my life omg omg.. kinda hard to believe it myself @@
Anyway, yep, going to Aus on the 4th of February. Gonna have a different CNY this year since i'm gonna be there before CNY has even started. And no ang pao (zzz).. CNY's gonna be spent settling down at my sister's house,and moving around the town and city,and stuff.
I'll be taking Chemical Engineering at Curtin University of Technology in Perth. Moreover, our asst class rep Bernice will also be doing the same course and at the same Uni with meh. w00t w00t! at least got a course mate wahaha!

K.. that be the end of me first blog...















OMG I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GONNA CLICK THE "PUBLISH POST" BUTTON FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!! *clicks*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahh everyone's doing chemical engineering.. haha.. ur leaving soo fast.. anyway take care oblé!! we gonna miss u..